Droid Razr M
From Factory Reset
Motoroloa Droid Razr M Factory Reset Instructions
- Power up the phone by pressing the VOL UP + VOL DOWN KEY together + POWER KEY .
- The device will enumerate with different BOOT OPTIONS
- Use the VOL DOWN Key to SCROLL and VOL UP Key to SELECT
- Select Recovery
- Wait to see "Dead Droid" on screen
- Rock the Vol-Up and Vol-Dn Buttons back and forth to bring up the recovery menu
- Scroll to "wipe data/factory reset"
- Press POWR-Key to select "wipe data/factory reset"
- Scroll to "yes"
- Press PWR-Key to select "yes"
- Wait to complete "Factory Data Reset"
- Press PWR-Key to select "reboot system now"