From Factory Reset
HP All-In-One Generic Factory Reset
HP Printers With Keypad
- Without turning the unit off, unplug the power cord from the back of the product.
- Press and hold “# and 6″ keys.
- While holding those keys plug the power cord back in.
- Wait until the screen goes blank before you release those keys.
- Follow on printer screen instructions.
HP Printers Without Keypad
- Unplug the power cord from the printer.
- Wait for 30 seconds.
- Plug the power cable back in the printer and turn it on.