ICONIA TAB A500
Acer ICONIC TAB A500 Factory Reset Instructions
- Power off the tablet.
- Press and hold the Volume up button, which is located closest to the touch screen lock switch.
- With the Volume up button held, press and hold the Power button for 3 seconds then release it. Continue holding the Volume up button.
- Once the tablet vibrates, switch the touch screen lock switch on and off repeatedly while still holding the Volume up button.
- Release the Volume up button and stop switching the touch screen lock switch once the "Erasing Userdata..." message appears in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Once the factory reset has been completed your tablet will load to the Welcome screen.
- Your Factory Data Reset has completed now follow the onscreen steps to setup your tablet.