From Factory Reset
Kyocera Milano Factory Reset Instructions
- With the handset turned off, press and hold the Volume Down key. You can pull and then reinsert the battery if the phone is having trouble powering off.
- While holding the Volume Down key, press and hold the Power key.
- Release both keys when the triangle appears.
- Press the Home key.
- Press the Volume Down key to scroll to wipe data/factory reset.
- With wipe data/factory reset highlighted, press the Power key.
- Press the Volume Down key to scroll to Yes—delete all user data.
- With Yes—delete all user data highlighted, press the Enter key.
- Once the wipe is complete, press the Enter key to select reboot system now.
- The factory reset is now complete.