nabi Tablet Factory Reset
- To perform a factory reset, first make sure that nabi is powered off.
- Then, hold down the Volume – Button and the Power Button simultaneously until the Factory Reset screen appears.
- Using the Volume – Button or the Volume + Button, navigate the menu options to select Wipe All User Data, and press the Power Button to confirm your selection.
- Wait until the screen displays DONE, then power off nabi by pressing the Power Button.
- Once nabi is off, you can power it back on and start setting it up again.