Google Nexus 7 Factory Reset Instructions
- Power it off.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power until the device powers on. You should see an image of an Android lying on its back.
- Press Volume Down twice, until the screen says “Recovery mode.”
- Press Power to restart into “Recovery mode.” You should see an image of an Android with a Red triangle after a few minutes.
- While holding down Power, tap Volume Up
- Use the volume keys to scroll to “wipe data/factory reset” and press Power to select it
- Scroll down to “Yes – erase all user data” and press Power to select it