Cisco 7941 IP Phone Factory Reset Instructions
- Unplug the power cable from the phone, and then plug in the cable again.
- The phone begins its power up cycle.
- Immediately press and hold # and while the Headset, Mute, and Speaker buttons begin to flash in sequence, release #.
- The line buttons flash in sequence in order to indicate that the phone waits for you to enter the key sequence for the reset.
- Press 123456789*0# within 60 seconds after the Headset, Mute, and Speaker buttons begin to flash.
- If you enter this key sequence correctly, the phone displays this prompt: upgrading