Error Code Explanation
- F0 – No Alarm Signal, most likely a fault with the control board.
- F1 – Door Not Locking.
- F2 – Door Not Unlocking, could be a faulty thermostat also.
- F3 – Self Test Error - Turn off your appliance, unplug it for five minutes or so and plug it back in again.
- F4 – Temperature Sensor Fault.
- F5 – Control Board Error, relay contacts are most likely sticking.
- F7 – Mains Supply Issue, can appear if the unit is wired incorrectly.
- F8 – Power Supply Issue
- F9 – Processor is Auto Resetting