Parrot Anafi Work
Factory Reset Instructions
- Power ANAFI on.
- Press the power button and keep it pressed: after approximately 8 seconds, the smart battery’s LEDs turn red, one after the other.
- When the four LEDs are red, release the power button.
- ANAFI reboots: a “.TXT” file has been generated on the drone’s microSD card; it contains ANAFI’s Wi-Fi network’s original password and that is how you can check the reset procedure has been successful.
Battery Reset Instructions
- Press the smart battery’s power button and keep it pressed for 15 seconds, regardless of the LEDs behaviour.
- Release the battery’s power button.
- The battery’s LEDs run green and red, then display the battery’s charge level for a few seconds.
- The battery’s hard reset is complete.