Amazon Fire TV
- Turn your Fire TV on and allow it to boot up as far as it can.
- Next, press and hold the BACK and RIGHT button on the Fire TV remote simultaneously for at least 15 seconds.
- Fire TV will perform a factory reset.
- Make sure that the Fire TV is turned off.
- Plug in a wired USB keyboard (preferably one suited to a PC, as some MAC ones do not have the correct keys)
- While turning on - Press Alt+PrintScreen+I
- Press repeatedly during bootup, until the screen displays an error message that the update was not successful
- Press the HOME button on the keyboard
- You should now be in Recovery mode, allowing you to reset the Fire TV