Factory Reset (Works with most android handsets)
- From the home screen, click the MENU button
- Click on SETTINGS
- Select the “SD & Phone Storage” option
- Click on “Factory data reset” located at the bottom
- Final Warning: This next step will wipe all the data off of your device. You are also given the option to check mark whether you want to wipe all data from the SD card.
- Click on “Reset Phone” to finalise the Factory Reset
- Turn the phone off.
- Press and hold Volume Down key + Power Key
- Release all keys when Android logo appears
- When the language menu appears, select English with the Volume key and confirm by pressing the Power key