Netgear Arlo SmartHub
Factory Reset Instructions
- Use a pen or straightened paperclip to press and hold the Reset button on the back of the base station for about 10 seconds.
- After the base station reset is complete, the LEDs on the front of the base station flash amber. When the LEDs stop flashing amber, your base station reboots. Resetting the base station also removes it from your Arlo account.
- When the Power and Internet LEDs are both solid green, tap the Arlo icon on your mobile device and log in to your Arlo app. You can also enter my.arlo.com in the address bar of a browser.
- Click or tap New System Setup.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.