Motorola CHARM Factory Reset Instructions
- Power off the phone, press and hold “X” key, then press power button.
- Release “X” key when Triangle Droid screen is displayed.
- Press Power button again to enter recovery mode and display menu choices.
- Use Right/Left Nav-Key arrows to navigate through the on-screen menu
- Navigate on-screen menu to select “wipe data/factory reset” and then press “Return” key
- Navigate on-screen menu to select “reboot system now” and then press “Return” key
- Wait for device to reboot