Candy Washing Machine
If you are having problems with your Candy washing machine - sometimes running the self test mode can act like a factory reset and clear the errors from your machine.
Self Test Mode
- Push and hold the FIRST Option Button with LED top right.
- Turn the Program's Selector Knob 2 clicks clockwise.
- After about 5 seconds, release the FIRST Option Button.
- If the previous procedure was correctly carried out, all LEDs are turned ON simultaneously.
- Press the START/PAUSE Button to start the self test mode.
Error Code Meanings
- E00 - Defective "Cuore" Power Card – Not Programmed "Cuore" Power Card.
- E01 - Door Safety Lock Device/Drum's Braking device defective and/or Wiring.
- E02 - The machine cannot load water.
- E03 - The washing machine does not drain water.
- E04 - There is too much foam and/or water.
- E05 - NTC Temperature Reading Probe opened or shorted and/or Wiring.
- E06 - Eeprom – Defective "Cuore" Power Card and/or Wiring.
- E07 - Door problem.
- E08 - Defective Tachometric Dynamo (opened or shorted) and/or Wiring.
- E09 - Defective "Cuore" Power Card (damaged Motor's TRIAC) and/or Wiring.
- E13 - No dialogue between "Cuore" Power Card and Display board and/or Wiring.
- E14 - Missing Water Heating: defective NTC Probe and/or defective Water Heating Element and/or Wiring.
- E15 - Defective "Cuore" Power Card – Not Programmed "Cuore" Power Card.
- E16 - Water Heating Element is short circuited or defective electrical insulation.
- E17 - Wrong signal from Tachometric Dynamo.
- E18 - Defective "Cuore" Power Card and/or Wiring – Wrong Network Frequency.
- E19 - Missing communication with the NFC device: defective "Cuore" Power Card or Smartphone.
- E20 - Difficult reading of water level: defective APS Pressostat generates a wrong frequency value.
- E21 - Missing reading of water level: Wiring or APS Pressostat or Cuore" Power Card are defective.
- E22 - Troubles with water heating: Wiring or Water Heater or “Cuore" Power Card are defective.