Change the remote code of the Panasonic DMR-E50
The remote may be reset to the machine's code by holding down the ENTER button and the #1, #2 or #3 number button at the same time. You need to hold down both buttons for at least 5 seconds.
Factory Reset the Panasonic DMR-E50
With power off (stand-by mode/CLOCK DISPLAY SHOWING):
- Press and hold [skip reverse] [Time Slip] [Eject] buttons for about 10 sec
- Display will show 'L1 TEST'
- Now power off DURING TEST
- Clock should be fashing 12:00
- Turn power on and language menu will be displayed on TV
Force Eject DVD on Panasonic DMR-E50
- Make sure the unit is in standby.
- Press and hold [STOP] and [CH UP] on the main unit at the same time for about 5 seconds.