Fagor Washing Machine
Error Code Explanation
- F01 - Water not filled in allocated time.
- F02 - Water not emptied in time.
- F04 - Door open error, detected as not closed.
- F05 - NTC short circuit or open circuit.
- F06 - Heating issue - not heated in allocated time.
- F07 - Water detected as overfilled.
- F08 - Motor issue detected.
- F09 - Motor reverse defect.
- F10 - Internal communications failure.
- F11 - Internal communications failure.
- F12 - BMF Bus fault - most likely between display board and power board.
- C03 - Out of balance issue detected after 15 mins of trying or 18 spin attempts.