Fitbit Charge 2
- Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
- Clip the other end of the charging cable to the port on the back of the tracker. The pins on the charging cable must lock securely with the port.
- Make sure the button on your tracker is aligned with the button opening on the charging cable. You’ll know the connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and you see a battery icon on your tracker’s display. Your Charge 2 will begin charging.
- Press and hold the button on your tracker for four seconds. When you see the Fitbit logo and the tracker vibrates, this means the tracker has restarted.
- Unplug your tracker from the charging cable.