Tribit FlyBuds 3
Factory Reset Instructions
- Place the left and right earbuds back into the charging case.
- With the cover open, press and hold the charging case button until the 4 indicator lights of the charging case flash four times at the same time, indicating that the earbuds are successfully reset.
- You will now be ready to re-pair your headphones to your device.
Pairing Left and Right Earbuds
- Disconnect the earbuds from the Bluetooth device.
- Put the left and right earbuds into the charging case, then take them out.
- Double-tap the touch button and the red light will flash slowly. Then long press the touch button until the red light flashes quickly.
- After a few seconds, the red light on the left earbud will flash slowly, and the red light on the right earbud will be off, indicating that the left and right earbuds are successfully paired and connected.