Garmin Forerunner 245
Factory Reset Instructions
- Power off (press and hold Light, Yes on prompt)
- Press and hold Start/Stop and Lap/Reset.
- Press and hold Light (three buttons should now be pressed in)
- After first beep, release Start/Stop.
- After second beep, release Lap/Reset.
- Release Light.
- Watch is now reset.
- From the watch face, hold UP.
- Select Settings > System > Reset.
- Select an option:
- To reset all of the device settings to the factory default values and save all activity information and stored music, select Reset Default Settings.
- To delete all activities from your history, select Delete All Activities.
- To reset all distance and time totals, select Reset Totals.
- To reset the all of the device settings to the factory default values and delete all activity information and stored music, select Delete Data and Reset Settings.