Garmin Forerunner 405
Factory Reset Instructions
- Press and Hold down BOTH the Start/Stop and Lap/Reset Buttons (these are the two silver buttons on the right hand side).
- Keep these two buttons pressed in for 6 seconds and the screen will go blank.
- Release the Start/Stop button (the top one) and continue to hold the Lap/Reset button for 3 additional seconds, then Release it.
- Select “YES” (Enter Button) to the prompt asking to clear user data.
- This will erase ALL data and then guide you through all of the introductory menus once again.