Samsung Galaxy Note5 Phone
Factory Reset Instructions
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key, then press and hold the Power key.
- When the Samsung Galaxy Note5 logo screen displays, release only the Power key
- When the Android logo displays, release the Volume Up and the Home key ('Installing system update' will show for about 30 - 60 seconds before showing the Android system recovery menu options).
- Press the Volume down key several times key to highlight 'wipe data / factory reset.'
- Press Power button to select.
- Press the Volume down key until 'Yes -- delete all user data' is highlighted.
- Press Power button to select and start the master reset.
- When the master reset is complete, 'Reboot system now' is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to restart the device.