Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Phone
Factory Reset Instructions
- Start with the phone turned off.
- With the phone off, press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key, then press and hold the Power key. You'll see the Android recovery screen.
- Scroll to Wipe Data/Factory Reset using the Volume Up or Down keys. Select with the power key.
- Scroll down to Yes, Delete User Data and select it.
- Back on the first screen, scroll down to Wipe Cache Partition and select it.
- Your factory reset is now complete.
- Go to Reboot System Now to restart the phone.