Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Phone
Factory Reset Instructions
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the following three buttons at the same time: Volume Up, Home and Power.
- When 'GALAXY Note II' appears on the screen, release the Power key but continue to press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key.
- When the Android System Recovery screen appears, release the Volume Up and Home keys.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight 'wipe data / factory reset.'
- Press Power button to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight 'delete all user data.'
- Press Power button to select and start the master reset. When the master reset is complete, 'Reboot system now' is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to turn the restart the device.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Safe Mode
- Turn the device off.
- Press and hold the Power key.
- When 'GALAXY Note 3' appears on the screen, release the Power key. Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.
- Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.
- 'Safe mode' will display in the bottom left corner of the screen. Release the Volume down key when you see 'Safe Mode.'