HTC HD2 Factory Reset Instructions
- If your phone has crashed and won't respond, you'll have to perform a battery pull to power the phone off. Simply take off the back cover and remove the battery. Otherwise, just turn your HTC HD2 off using the power button.
- With your phone powered off, press and hold the volume up and volume down buttons
- While holding the volume buttons, press the power button and then release it
- When you see a warning message on screen, release the volume up and volume down buttons
- Press the volume up button to perform the reset when prompted, or press any other button to cancel the reset