F03 Error Code Reset
The F03 error is known as a programming error with Hotpoint Ovens - typically you can fix this error with a factory reset.
- First get the code from the oven service sticker that is found on the inside of the door. (3 or 4 digits separated by a slash).
- Keep a note of this code as you will need it in a moment.
- Turn off the power to the unit for at least 30 seconds.
- Then switch the machine back on and push and hold the "OK" button for 5 seconds, the unit will now make a short beep.
- Now push the ok button 4 more times within 15 seconds, the word CONF will appear on the display.
- Press and hold the ok button for at least one second.
- Display will now show "UI00".
- Now use the rotary control to select the first number on the service sticker that you noted in the first step before the slash.
- Press the play / start button to confirm.
- Keep pressing the play / start button until AM appears in the display.
- Use rotary dial to set the second code in the display.
- Confirm by pressing play / start button - keep pressing until "teof" shows in the display.
- Turn the rotary dial once until "teon" displays and then press the start button once.
- Unit will exit test mode and the functionality should be restored.
Error Code Explanations
- F0 or F1 - Touchpad fault.
- F2 - Can appear during baking or cleaning and indicates that the oven has overheated.
- F3 or F4 - Faulty oven temperature sensor, sometimes can be fixed by a reset.
- F7 - Touchpad or Control Panel fault.
- F9 - Issue with the door lock switch.