Acer ICONIA TAB A100
Factory Reset Instructions
- Place the rotation lock switch in the up position
- Press and hold the Volume down button, which is located farthest from the rotation lock
- With the Volume down button held, press and hold the Power button for 3 seconds then release it. Continue holding the Volume down button.
- Once the tablet vibrates, switch the rotation lock on and off repeatedly while still holding the Volume down button.
- Release the Volume down button and stop switching the rotation lock once the "Erasing Userdata..." message appears in the upper left corner of the screen
- Once the factory reset has been completed your tablet will load to the Welcome screen.
- Your Factory Data Reset has completed now follow the onscreen steps to setup your tablet.