VTech InnoTab Max Tablet
Factory Reset Instructions
- Start with the InnoTab Max Tablet turned off and ideally fully charged. You can turn off the unit by holding the power button for 3 seconds, and then pressing the on-screen power off button.
- Press and hold the d-pad in between the up and left arrows, the HELP button, and the POWER button at the same time.
- When the white VTech screen appears, release only the POWER button.
- Once you see the Factory Reset screen you can release all of the held buttons.
- At this stage it would be wise to plug in the power to your InnoTab Max Tablet so that there is no possibility of it running out of battery whilst resetting.
- Now follow the onscreen prompts to factory reset your VTech InnoTab Max Tablet.
- Do not turn off the tablet or disconnect the power source during the reset process