Fitbit Inspire 2
Soft Reset Instructions
A soft reset only restarts the Fitbit and does not delete any of your data.
- Connect Fitbit Inspire 2 to the charging cable.
- Press and hold the buttons on your tracker for 5 seconds.
- Release the buttons when you see a smiley face and Fitbit Inspire 2 vibrates.
Factory Reset Instructions
A factory reset completely clears all data on your Fitbit Inspire 2 fitness tracker.
- Open the Settings app > Clear User Data.
- When prompted, press the screen for 3 seconds and release. When your tracker vibrates and the clock screen appears, your data is erased.