Jawbone Icon Soft Reset
- Disconnect the Jawbone Icon from any power source.
- Turn it off (slide the power button so that no color shows).
- Insert the micro USB adapter — but do not have the adapter inserted into any power source.
- Press-and-hold the Icon’s “Talk button” (you need fingernails for this step) while you simultaneously plug the USB adapter into a power source (the AC adapter or a working USB slot on your computer).
- Release the Talk button.
- You should see the red light flash (LED) and then transition to a solid red glow.
- Remove the Jawbone Icon from the charger and turn the headset on. You should see a solid white LED.
Jawbone Icon Hard/Master Reset
- Turn it on, wait for the white blinking light.
- Click the talk button 6 times, fast.
- If you did it right, it'll blink red.
- Long press the talk button
- It'll flash red & white when master reset is complete