VTech KidiCom Advance
Factory Reset Instructions
- Start with the KidiCom Advance turned off, ideally fully charged.
- Press and hold the POWER button, VOLUME DOWN (minus) button, and the CAMERA button at the same time.
- When the white VTech screen appears, release only the POWER button. Continue pressing the VOLUME DOWN and CAMERA buttons until you see the Factory Reset screen.
- Once you see the reset screen you can release the buttons and then follow the onscreen prompts to reset your KidiCom Advance.
- If the Factory Reset screen does not appear, repeat the steps above. You may need to repeat these steps multiple times.