Kobo Glow HD
Factory Reset Instructions
- If possible, turn off your eReader.
- Insert a paper clip into the small hole beside the Micro USB slot and push gently.
- You'll feel a click and your eReader will reset itself.
- When you see square icons on the screen, insert a paper clip into the small hole beside the Micro USB slot and push gently.
- Repeat step 3 two more times.
- Your eReader's screen will turn black, and show a Critical error message. Don't worry, this is normal.
- Tap the check mark icon at the bottom of the screen to reset your eReader.