Vankyo MatrixPad S20 Tablet
Factory Reset Instructions
- Power off your MatrixPad S20 tablet.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the logo and wait for few seconds.
- Your MatrixPad S20 tablet should boot into Recovery Mode.
- From the Recovery Mode menu, choose "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons and press the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the operation.
- Data and settings are wiped.
- The Recovery Mode menu will appear. Choose "reboot system now".
- MatrixPad S20 Tablet is now reset to factory settings.