Xiaomi Mi Box S
Factory Reset Instructions
- Unplug the Mi Box S while leaving the HDMI cable connected.
- Remove the batteries from the remote and the insert them again.
- Press and hold the large circular middle button on the remote together with the back button on the remote.
- Whilst holding these 2 buttons, plug in the adapter of Mi Box S.
- Mi Box S will boot into android recovery mode.
- Use the remote to navigate to wipe data & factory reset.
- Then wipe cache partition.
- Unit is now reset - reboot the unit and re-run the setup process.