nabi 2 Tablet
Factory Reset Instructions
- To perform a factory reset, first make sure that nabi is powered off.
- Then, hold down the Volume+ Button and the Power Button simultaneously until the Factory Reset menu appears.
- Using the Volume- Button, navigate the menu options to select Recover Kernel then press the Volume+ Button to confirm.
- When nabi shows the Android character with the exclamation sign (!), press and hold the Volume- Button and Volume + Button together until the next menu appears. (You may need to try this a few times to make that blue menu appear)
- Use the Volume- Button to select and highlight "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" and press the Power button to select it.
- Use the Volume- Button to select and highlight "Yes-delete all user data" and press the Power button to select that option.
- When "Data Wipe" completes, "Reboot System Now" should be highlighted, Press the Power Button to reboot.