Google Nest Hello Doorbell
- Remove Hello from the base using the release tool that was included in the box with Hello or a thumbtack. Insert it into the hole at the bottom of Hello and pull it off the base.
- Hold down two buttons on your Hello for about 10 seconds:
- Hold down the reset button on the back (insert the release tool or a thumbtack into the hole near the top).
- At the same time, hold down the big doorbell button on the front.
- Your camera will chime and its light ring will start spinning blue, then flash yellow, and then all the lights will turn off.
- Release the two buttons.
- The factory reset is complete when your camera chimes and the light ring starts slowly pulsing blue.