Netgear Wi-Fi Routers (Most Models)
Factory Reset Instructions
- Ensure that your router is on.
- Locate the Restore Factory Settings or Reset button on the back of your router.
- Press and hold the Restore Factory Settings or Reset button for about seven seconds using a paper clip or similar object.
- Release the Restore Factory Settings or Reset button and wait for your router to reboot.
- The power light will stop blinking and you will see a solid light.
- The factory default settings should now be restored.
- Once it fully reboots, you can use the default username and password printed on the bottom or the back of the router to connect your device.