Google Nexus 6 Factory Reset
- If your phone is on, turn it off.
- Press and hold the Volume Down button, then press and hold the Power button at the same time until the phone turns on. You'll see the word "Start" with an arrow around it.
- Press the Volume Down button twice to highlight "Recovery mode."
- Press the Power button to start recovery mode. You'll see an image of an Android robot with a red exclamation mark.
- While holding down the Power button, press and release the Volume Up button.
- Use the volume buttons to scroll to "wipe data/factory reset," then press the Power button to select it.
- Scroll down to "Yes - erase all user data," then press the Power button to select it.