Google Nexus 9 Tablet
Factory Reset Instructions
- If your tablet is on, turn it off.
- Press and hold the Volume Down button, then press and hold the Power button at the same time until the tablet turns on.
- Press the Volume Down button once to highlight "Recovery mode."
- Press the Power button to start in recovery mode. You'll see an image of an Android robot with a red exclamation mark.
- While holding down the Power button, press and release the Volume Up button.
- Use the volume buttons to scroll to "wipe data/factory reset," then press the Power button to select it.
- Scroll down to "Yes - erase all user data," then press the Power button to select it.