Google Nexus Q
Factory Reset Instructions
- Unplug the Nexus Q, then plug it in again.
- Wait for the Ring LED to light up, and then place your palm over the single LED on top.
- The ring LED starts flashing red. Keep your palm in place until the ring LED stops pulsing red and starts circling blue (about 10 seconds).
- If you lift your finger too soon, the LED turns solid red. If this happens, unplug and plug in the Nexus Q again to start over.
- During a successful reset, the ring LED will pulse purple to indicate that is is wiping all data.
- Once the reset is complete, the Nexus Q will reboot. After a short time, it will display a solid color to indicate it's ready to be set up again.