Factory Reset Instructions
- Plug a USB keyboard into your OUYA while it's powered off.
- Power on your OUYA and let it boot as far as it can.
- Find the sysreq key on your keyboard. On most extended keyboards, it is Print Screen.
- Hold down Alt and Print Screen
- Press and hold ALT and Print Screen (sysreq) Key.
- Press i and hold for 5 seconds then release. Repeat this step for 30-45 seconds.
- Press the HOME key
- Select "wipe data/factory reset" and hit Enter key.
- Select "Yes -- delete all user data" and hit Enter key.
- Select "wipe cache partition" and hit Enter key.
- Select "reboot system now" and hit Enter key.