Factory Reset Instructions
- Power off the Reader Digital Book.
- On the bottom edge of the Reader Digital Book, using a thin object such as a paper clip, press the RESET button.
- Turn on the Reader Digital Book.
- While the screen displays Opening book... , simultaneously press and hold down the Previous Page Turn button and the Size button until the Reset All screen is displayed.
- In the Reset All screen, press the OPTIONS button to delete all content, restore all factory settings, and clear the DRM authorization state.