Panasonic Blu-Ray Player
Most Panasonic Blu-Ray players have exactly the same factory reset procedure, we've listed it below:
Factory Reset Instructions
- Remove any disc from the drive and switch the device to stand-by.
- Press and hold [OK], [BLUE] and [YELLOW] simultaneously on the remote control until the device turns on and shows "00 RET" on the display.
- Repeatedly press [RIGHT] on the remote control until the device shows "08 FIN" on the display.
- Press and hold [OK] on the remote control for at least 3 seconds -> The device will reset itself to factory condition and show "HELLO" on the display.
- Press [POWER] button on the remote control -> The device will shut down.
- Unit is now reset to factory condition.