Google Pixel Phone
Factory Reset Instructions
- If your device is on, turn it off.
- Press and hold the Volume down button. While holding Volume down, press and hold the Power button until the phone turns on. You'll see the word "Start" with an arrow around it.
- Press the Volume down button until you highlight "Recovery mode".
- Press the Power button to start recovery mode. You'll see an image of an Android robot with an exclamation mark (you may also see "No command").
- Press and hold the Power button. While holding Power, press the Volume up button once. Then release the Power button.
- If "Wipe data/factory reset" isn't highlighted, press the Volume down button until it is. Then, press the Power button to select it.
- Press the Volume down button until you highlight "Yes" (or "Yes - delete all user data"). Then press the Power button to select it.
- After the reset is complete, press the Power button to select "Reboot system now".