Sony Playstation Vita
- Turn OFF your PS Vita (Press Power Button for 10 seconds)
- Now press and hold “R” + Power + PS (PlayStation Button)
- Now you’re in Recovery Menu (Mode)
Recovery Menu Options and Description
- Restart System - Boots your system as normal without changing any settings or files.
- Rebuild Database - Rewrite corrupted files within the database, potentially eliminating future issues. This feature should not erase any of your saved data or settings.
- Format the memory card - Format or erase data in the memory card.
- Restore PS Vita System - Restore the system to factory settings, data, firmware and internal flash.
- System Update - Allow the user to update the latest firmware from Sony.