Bose Quiet Comfort 45 Headphones
- Connect a USB charging cable to the right earcup.
- Slide the Power/Bluetooth switch right and hold it while connecting the other end of the USB charging cable to a USB wall charger.
- Once connected, release the switch to reset your headphones.
- Remove the headphones from the Bluetooth list on your device.
- Slide the Power/Bluetooth switch to the right and hold it. At the same time, press and hold the Action button for 30 seconds.
- The LED indicator will start flashing white.
- After 30 seconds, the LED indicator flashes red to indicate factory settings are being restored (2 to 3 seconds)
- When the reset is complete, the LED indicator slowly flashes blue. The headphones are now in their original out-of-box state.