Xiaomi Redmi Airdots
Factory Reset Instructions
- Take out both earbuds from the charging box and turn it off(long press of the both's button until a red light appears and let go)
- Long press the both button in the same time until you see red white light blinked twice. For the second red white light it will be blinked after few second of long press. After blinked twice you can let go of the long press.
- Now put the both earbuds back to the charger box.
- In your phone, go to bluetooth paired list and remove the paired devices(Redmi Airdots R and also Redmi Airdots L if you had paired L side before)
- Take out the both earbuds and connect again with your phone. Please connect Redmi Airdots R only and it will automatically connect with the Redmi Airdots L.
Clear Pairing Records
- In the off state, long press any headphone touch panel for 10 seconds until the red and white lights flash alternately 3 times and then go out.