Arris Surfboard SB6183 Modem
Factory Reset Instructions
- Disconnect the coaxial cable (Do not reconnect until after reset)
- Power cycle the unit by disconnecting the power cord for 10 seconds, then reconnect the power cord.
- Launch a web browser, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari. Enter http://192.168.100.1 into the address box. The Status page will appear.
- Click the Configuration link on the top menu. The Configuration page will appear.
- Click the Restore Factory Defaults button.
- When asked, Do you want to proceed?, click the OK button.
- Modem is now reset you can connect the coaxial cable to the modem.