Controller Hardware Reset Instructions
- Press and hold the Stadia button for 10 seconds.
- Do not release the Stadia button Stadia button during the 10 seconds, even if the status light blinks or the controller rumbles.
- Release the Stadia button.
- Reset is now complete.
Your controller is now turned off. To turn it back on, press the Stadia button Stadia button until the controller rumbles and the status light turns on.
Controller Factory Reset Instructions
- Make sure your Stadia Controller is on.
- Press and hold the Google Assistant Assistant button and Capture Capture button buttons simultaneously for 6 seconds.
- The controller will vibrate and the status light will blink.
- Controller is now reset.