Microsoft Surface Earbuds
Factory Reset Instructions
- Press and hold the Pair button on the bottom of the charging case for 20 seconds.
- The light on the case will alternate between flashing white and red. Afterwards, the light will continuously flash white.
- Your earbuds are now in pairing mode.
- Plug the USB cable into your PC or into a USB power adapter (not included) for a wall outlet.
- Press and hold the Pair button on the bottom of the charging case for less than 20 seconds.
- Note: Make sure you don't hold the Pair button down for longer than 20 seconds. If you do, it'll reset your Surface Earbuds to the default factory settings.
- While still holding down the Pair button, connect the USB-C end to your case.
- Release the Pair button.