Nintendo Switch Lite
- Turn the console off.
- Hold down the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons, along with the Power button, to start up the console in Maintenance Mode.
- Select Initialize Console Without Deleting Save Data, and follow the on-screen instructions.
If you think that some of your buttons are not working, then test them using the following method:
- From the HOME Menu, select System Settings, then scroll down the menu on the left-hand side and select Controllers and Sensors.
- Select Test Input Devices, then Test Controller Buttons.
- Press the button or control stick on the controller you wish to test.
- An icon for the button or control stick that was pressed will be displayed on the screen.
- Press and hold down any button or control stick to end the test.